NEW CUSTOMER EXCLUSIVE: Sign up and enjoy early access to products and discounts.
L'Oréal Paris Pure Clay Glow Face Mask 50ml
Out of stock
Notify when its back in stock
Out of stock
Same day dispatch if you order before 10pm
L’Oreal Pure Clay Glow Mask is a revolutionary anti-blemish face mask that works to reduce the appearance of redness and blemishes by gently buffing away impurities, dead skin cells and excess sebum. The result? A complexion that looks noticeably smoother, brighter and more radiant after just one use, with continued use creating a visibly healthier looking complexion.
The formula is a blend of 3 pure clays (Koalin, Montmorillonite, Ghassoul) combined with red algae extract known best for their brightening properties. All the ingredients are highly effective and recognised for eliminating imperfections.
Why choose L’Oreal Pure Clay Glow Mask?
L’Oréal Paris Pure Clay Glow Face Mask, a first-of-its-kind mask that combines two types of brightening clays with exfoliating beads to gently buff away impurities, dead skin cells and excess sebum whilst replenishing moisture to prevent the skin from drying out. The complexion is visibly smoother and brighter with just one use. Whereas, if you continue using the mask, it creates tighter pores, a refined surface and a healthy, radiant.
How to use:
- Apply a thin layer of L’Oréal pure clay glow mask evenly on your clean face.
- Do not apply on the eyes or the lips.
- Leave it for 5-10 minutes to dry.
- Now remove the mask with warm water or a wet towel.
- Repeat it 2-3 times a week for better results.
- Skin is left feeling clean, brighter and radiant immediately after use.
- Results are instant and lasting.
- Pores feel tighter and skin texture is refined within one week of usage.
- Skin will be visibly transformed with an even healthy glow if considered for a long term use.
The formula is enriched with a blend of pure clay combined with red algae extract.
- Clay is one of the most diverse natural ingredients known. It is recognized as a great skin purifier and detoxifier, removing impurities from the pores but still being gentle enough to use on sensitive skin. From use in cosmetics, to skincare products it’s an ingredient that can’t be ignored.
- Red Algae is best known for its brightening properties.
AQUA / WATER • KAOLIN • GLYCERIN • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • ZEA MAYS STARCH / CORN STARCH • DECYL GLUCOSIDE • SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE • PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE • PERLITE • PALMARIA PALMATA EXTRACT • CARRAGEENAN • ZINC GLUCONATE • MOROCCAN LAVA CLAY • TETRASODIUM EDTA • XANTHAN GUM • MONTMORILLONITE • SALICYLIC ACID • PHENOXYETHANOL • CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE